Steeped with history, log cabins built in the 1930's, owned by University of Maine from 1959 until 2005. A lodge built in 2005 w/YR use, other structures over the years including updated septic system, wells, bathhouse, etc. The facility had different uses over the years, currently being run in the summer as an Outdoor Adventures camp & a winter conservation camp. Over sixty acres with 3625' of lake frontage on Long Lake w/access to Big Lake, West Grand, Lewey Lake, Grand Lake Stream, & St. Croix River
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES