Steeped with history, log cabins built in the 1930's, owned by University of Maine from 1959 until 2005. A lodge built in 2005 w/YR use, other structures over the years including updated septic system, wells, bathhouse, etc. The facility had different uses over the years, currently being run in the summer as an Outdoor Adventures camp & a winter conservation camp. Over sixty acres with 3625' of lake frontage on Long Lake w/access to Big Lake, West Grand, Lewey Lake, Grand Lake Stream, & St. Croix River
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All data should be independently verified. © 2017 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.