Steeped w/history, log cabins built in the 1930's, owned by University of Maine from 1959 until 2005. A year round lodge with other structures over the years including an updated septic system , wells, bathhouse, etc. The facility had different uses over the years, currently being run in the summer as an Outdoor Adventures camp & a winter conservation camp. Over sixty acres with 3625' of lake frontage on Long Lake w/access to Big Lake, West Grand, Lewey Lake, Grand Lake Stream, & St. Croix River.
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All data should be independently verified. © 2018 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.